Currently a full stack developer at TRS. Previous experience includes Video Game Development and leading QA teams. Avid learner that is always finding ways to improve as a Software Engineer.
Proficient technologies include: Java, Angular, TypeScript
Familiar technologies include: Node.js, React.js, GraphQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, Angular Material
- Angular 4
- Java 8
Full Stack Software Engineer at Teacher Retirement System of Texas
– Developed RESTful web services to expose functionalities of the application
– Created Entity Beans to map data from MySQL database
– Used Agile Development methodologies like Scrum
– Involved in designing user screens and validation using Angular 4/6, Bootstrap, CSS and Angular Material
January 2017 August 2017
Senior QA Tester: Contract at Twisted Pixel Games
– Created and designed test plans for contract testing team.
– Ensured QA testing best practices and processes were followed for VR
video game and for bugs submitted in Jira.
January 2016 January 2017
Associate Software Engineer at Accenture
– Created and executed manual test scripts and automated test scripts using WorkSoft Certify.
-Trained clients on software and test scripts to enable client to test themselves in the future.
– Implemented unit tests using JUnit
– Obtained certificate at Accenture for Java/J2EE and JUnit framework.