A persistent and dependable student with interdisciplinary experience in engineering, computer science, data analytics and business. Technically proficient in information technology, software engineering, data analysis and industry standard design programs. Backed with solid communication and team building skills.
► Web Technologies – Google App Engine, Flask, Django, ReactJS, Magento, WordPress, Ruby on Rails.
► Software Development Technologies – Git, Slack, MySQL, Google CloudSQL, jQuery, Google BigQuery.
► Design Tools – Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Creo, SolidWorks, AutoCad.
► Marketing Tools – Google Analytics, HootSuite, Buffer, MailChimp.
August 2014 May 2018
BS Computer Engineering and Networking Technologu at San Jose State University
Minor in Business Administration
Software and Hardware QA Engineering Intern at Granite River Labs, Santa Clara
• Conducted protocol and functionality QA testing for over 30 accessories based on Apple related technologies including – Thunderbolt 3, MFi, CarPlay and HomeKit.
• Designed and programmed device specific specialized automated testing procedures to simulate extended usage and wear.
• Developed equipment tracking repository application to track the usage and ownership of equipment
• Technologies used – Java (Junit), Python, C++, YoctoLight Sensor, SQL, ATS, TestFlight, TCM, HAT, EFI.
April 2017 August 2017
Software Engineering Intern at Seagate Technologies, Cupertino
• Architected, built and designed ‘Seagate Spam Hub’ – A Google App Engine application that collects spam reporting behavior of users on a GSuite sub-domain, generates automated reports, and send to Proofpoint via REST API.
– Made use of multithreaded services to analyze over 50,000 users in 10 minutes.
– Developed a web front-end user interface to display reports regarding the analysis and deploy new profiles for users.
– Technologies used – Python, Google App Engine Stack, MySQL/CloudSQL, jQuery, Proofpoint API, Charts.js.
• Optimized and re-worked an analysis application to retrieve daily statistics of Google Drive metadata within the organization and export it to Google BigQuery.
June 2015 January 2018
Technical Marketing Assistant at CuriOdyssey, San Mateo
• Analyzed trends about the target audience and curated content for the non-profit organization’s online presence – social media profiles, blog, newsletter and mailing list.
• Developed organization’s online campaigns by incorporating techniques of SEO analytics, SE ranking and site auditing.
• Designed signage for the facility to improve visitor experience and increase awareness of the organization’s offerings.
• Technologies used – Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.