Full Stack Developer familiar with a wide range of programming utilities and languages. Knowledgeable of backend and frontend development requirements. Collaborative team player with excellent technical abilities. Coming from a business development background with strong knowledge and experiences with the e-commerce marketplace.
- Back End development
- Build Personal Computers
- Channel Sales Management
- Consumer Electronics
- Customer Service
- front end web development
- Git GitHub
- HTML and CSS
- Leadership and Management
- Mocha Test Suite (Mocha/Sinon/Chai)
- Online Marketplace
- Project Management
- React with Redux
September 2015 September 2016
Business Administration & Computer Science at Sussex County Community College
January 2018 August 2018
Full Stack Flex, Computer Software Engineering at Thinkful
May 2018 October 2018
Front-End Web Developer at Udacity
January 2009 June 2013
Technical Support at UMEGO
• Provided desktop support on Windows, Linux and Mac systems.
• Repaired and replaced hardware for major brand computers.
June 2014 December 2014
Technical Support Specialist at Computechsale
• Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
• Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
• Create test documentation and work instruction, providing training to subordinate test technicians.
• Debug and test equipment, including switches, servers, computers, and many other consumer electronics, gathering test data and recording results.
• Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues
January 2015 September 2015
Sales Product Development Manager at Computechsale
• Lead and manage sales growth for all ecommerce channels through effective development, coordination, and implementation of marketing plans and sales strategies
• Manage the Sales and Customer Service teams to meet sales goals.
• Develop and implement marketing forecasts, strategic marketing plans to meet business objectives.
May 2015 September 2018
Business Development Manager at AZERO
• Gathering and disseminating marketplace and competitive information, coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale, and executing proper account set-up and merchant training.
• Retained clients to build brand awareness and generate leads while managing internal and external product marketing campaigns and programs.
• Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
• Performed thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate the product value proposition.
• Developed and executed marketing programs and general business solutions resulting in increased company exposure, customer traffic, and sales.
• Consistently provide accurate strategic pipelines forecasts of large deals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis