An analyst with skills and experience in problem-solving abilities.
- • Strong communication
- Analytical Skills
- Crystal Reports
- documenting and reporting bugs • Superior analytical/research skills • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Fluent in English
- JAD Sessions
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Quality Assurance
MPA Public Administration at Rutgers University
BA Economics at Rutgers University
July 2011 October 2013
QA Analyst at JBS International
• Maintain specialized experience in developing and testing software for Safety Reporting Portal Project.
• Interacted with Peers, QA Managers, Business Analysts and Developers in identifying major software defects by developing and implementing test plans and cases.
• Performed Load, Stress, Volume, & 508 (Accessibility) testing.
• Created documentation to evidence the scope of reviews and managed through resolution to keep development teams on track with minimal interruption.
• Incorporated Agile testing methodology and Sprints to reduce deadlines and deliver projects on time.
February 2016 September 2016
Analyst/Processing at UVA Licensing and Ventures Group
• Developed a streamlined process of adding and accessing patent records and information through the incorporation of Sophia Knowledge Management System.
• Bridged the gap from old patent software into new Sophia Knowledge Management System which helped licensing managers reduced their time and effort for accessing information by 50%.
December 2016 June 2017
IT Analyst at UVA School of Medicine
• Maintained specialized experience in developing dashboard system through requirements gathering and testing.
• Lead 1 developer to develop the Grant Pricing Request Application, which allows study teams to access procedure cost information.
• Crafted test plans and cases which helped discover major defects within the Research Connect Application and Grant Pricing Request Application, using functional testing, regression testing and integration testing.
• Conducted walkthroughs of project with stakeholders and end users to discuss the current stage of application and any necessary changes.
• Conducted UAT with end users to verify requirements and overall system performance.
February 2018 September 2018
Contractor at Synechron
Wells Fargo: Contract
• Assisted with design and implementation of new SharePoint site for CoreFX team, replacing existing site with dated information.
• Worked on project scope and plan, design and implementation and mapping existing site’s functionality to SharePoint Platform.
• Assisted team with migration planning and execution and roll-out of the new platform.
• Interacted with various team members (Business Analysts, Developers, Managers) to develop SharePoint Site
• Assisted with other Wells Fargo applications, helping with research, analysis, and data compilation using various resources.