Aspiring Full-Stack Web Developer born and raised in San Francisco with a knack for finding creative solutions to challenging problems. Tact with excellent communication skills and the ability to empathize with others. Adaptable and respond well to feedback while always trying to get the job done with best results in a timely manner.
Platforms&Frameworks: Django,JQuery,Node.JS, Express, Rails, React, React Native
Databases: Mongodb, Mongoose.js, SQLite
Technologies: AJAX, Bootstrap, Github, NPM, RubyGEMS
- Full Stack
- iOS Apps
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web Development
September 2017 January 2018
Web Development Immersive at General Assembly
A 12-week web development immersive course focused on programming individually or in agile development teams to quickly design, build and test multiple full stack web-based applications with the latest technologies and best practices. Major topics included but were not limited to the following:
– Planning and designing full stack applications with user stories, wireframes.
– Maintaining server-side applications, controllers, and models using Express, Ruby on Rails, Node,
Mongoose and PostgreSQL.
– Data structure, searching/sorting algorithms (array, linked list, nodes, trees, graphs, hash table)
– Object-oriented programming (OOP), classes, inheritances.
– Coding etiquette, code review, best practices for designing/coding.
January 2016 June 2016
Emergency Medical Tech. at Skyline College
The EMT Program at Skyline College represents the first phase of training in the Emergency Medical Technician career structure. The program provides the student with a broad foundation of knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and emergency care procedures in addition to didactic and skills training, observation in a local hospital Emergency Room and a ride-along rotation with a local ambulance company. The program meets National EMS Education Standards and 2010 AHA guidelines. In order to succeed as an EMT, students must demonstrate grace under pressure and strong communication and problem-solving skills. EMT work is physically strenuous and can be stressful, sometimes involving life-or-death situations and patients who are suffering so students should be prepared to enter this challenging work environment.
August 2010 May 2013
General Education at San Francisco State University
August 2013 August 2017
Target Protection Specialist(Security at Target
– Senior team member of a team of 8 that lead the district in apprehensions and merchandise recoveries as a new store.
– Reduced shortage by performing daily inventory counts on high shortage merchandise.
– Input shortage data into an excel sheet and identified top trending items in store.
– Maintained and operated the network of cameras in the store via Genetec Security Desk Platform