WHO I AM
I am a computer developer and UX/UI designer with a background in fine arts, who loves the web, design, and the creation process. I am as excited by smart markup and clever CSS, as I am by “sexy” code, and am always on the lookout for ways to combine all three.
My path to coding began with my want to create websites and applications that somehow helped the people I love. From there my profession as an artist expanded to include the digital world, and recently I’ve decided to pursue this path full time, as computer development offers me an unlimited supply of knowledge that will continue to change with time(My obsession with future tech and the unlimited possibilities it creates, helped as well..lol).
WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
The ideal work environment to me is one that is always testing your limits. I’m looking to surround myself with brilliant and creative minds, where just working alongside each other makes you a better developer. A company with attractive incentives, and a great company culture who has a product that I can wholeheartedly support, and pour my blood, sweat, and tears into, in hopes of building something that will truly make life easier for someone. Or who has a product that is cutting edge, like anything AI, or VR ( both of which I have little experience with, but I’ll happily learn.)
- Agile software development
- API Design
- chrome dev tools
- Just a little Python...
- MERN stack Web Development
- Performance Optimization
- React with Redux
- Remote OK
- REST APIs
- Sketching & Wireframing
- UX User Experiences
- Web Scraping
February 2018 May 2018
September 1998 May 2002
Bachelors in Humanities at New College of California
Designer/Developer/Artist at Creative Freelance Services
Served small businesses seeking to empower themselves via the Internet. Over the years I have performed many types of graphic design, web design and web development such as:
● Website design/Redesign, Logo, identity, branding design, content management,
● Re-architecture of CSS/HTML codebase to integrate responsive design for better maintainability and performance.
● Offered guidance and support to clients, advising on core web design principles, marketing and advertising design.
Most of my projects consisted of website development from concept and design to production, programming, some testing, hosting services and maintenance.
05 – DEC 2017
● Created designs and developed graphics and layouts for product illustrations .Used AdobeCC and Sketch to generate new images.
● Prepared illustrations or rough sketches of material for client review. Determined size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy.
● Successfully translating subject matter into concrete designs ranging from commissioned paintings to banners, business cards, websites,
mailers, logos, event programs, and any other promotional material.
● Exhibited collections at galleries, and venues throughout the Central Valley California.