I am the Founder-CTO of ScanBard, a mortgage processing automation firm. I am also an independent consultant in technology delivery: software development, product management, and program/project management.
I have a decade of experience in the Financial Technology industry in New York City, as a Program Manager, Portfolio Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Business Analyst, Software Programmer and more.
I hold an MBA, and an engineering degree in Computer Science.
- Product Management
CTO at ScanBard
Co-Founder of a platform for Mortgage Automation using Machine Learning.
Programming & development; product design; customer definition; industry research.
Development in Python3: machine-learning with scikit-learn; OCR with Google Vision API.
Web development on bubble.is; WordPress; Angular using TypeScript.
App development in Swift on xcode.
Additional evaluation of Erlang, Go, R.
July 2015 April 2016
Vice President, Lead Business Analyst at JPMorganChase
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
– Financial Risk Warehouse within the Risk and Finance Technology group of Global Technology.
– Onboarded deposit products (positions, transactions and adjustments) onto a bank-central data store.
January 2011 June 2015
Vice President, Program Manager at Deutsche Bank
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
– Owned a multi-million euro budget for the Fixed Income & Currencies division of Deutsche Bank.
– Specialized in product delivery, project management, client management, budgeting, reporting, and regulatory delivery.
– Handled the global technology Book of Work for Risk + P&L delivery to the Global Liquidity Management business:
a. Partnered with global business heads (Managing Directors & Directors) in the Americas & Europe
b. Delivered a multi-year strategic program to onboard a state-of-the-art risk & PnL system for money market & repo trading across the Americas, Europe & Asia
c. Developed expertise in project reporting: Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Visio etc.
Assistant Vice President
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
– Created products for managing post-settlement interest rate risk and P&L for interest rate swaps, FX forwards, futures, money market and repo trades.
– Delivered Trading Risk and P&L products for the Global Finance & Foreign Exchange (GFFX) business:
a. Iterated through Business Requirement Documentation and subsequent sign-off across wide stakeholders & domains including front office, middle office, back office and technology
b. Specialized in intraday trading risk management products (IR swaps, FX, money market & repo)
c. Constructed detailed, complex front office trading reports incorporating SQL, Oracle & Lua scripting
October 2006 July 2010
Senior Financial Software Developer at Bloomberg LP
– Developed quantitative models and pricers to value OTC fixed income derivatives.
– Specialized in financial software design for the Bloomberg Terminal using C, C++ & Fortran.
– Led multiple campus recruiting efforts at CMU & NYU in Pittsburgh & Manhattan.
– Focus Areas:
a. Interest Rate Swaps: Fixed Income Interest Rate Derivatives valuation (SWPM).
b. Trading Systems: APIs to enable trading of complex swaps (VCON).
c. Convertible Bonds: Analytical tools and calculators for convertible bond valuation (OVCV).
d. Volatility Products: FX, equity and commodity volatility (OVDV).