I am an embedded hardware engineer for Ventus, designing high speed, RF PCB and developing C applications for Linux-based communication platforms. I previously worked as an electrical engineering intern in Research and Development with a focus on hardware and firmware development.
Through my experience, I have gained an appreciation for electronics design and embedded firmware development. In my free time, I enjoy pursuing and learning more about these areas.
- Embedded Linux
- PCB Design
Embedded Hardware Engineer at Ventus Technologies
– Developed and maintained C utilities for OpenWRT-based embedded Linux systems
– Designed daughter cards to host 4G/LTE cellular modules using Cadence PCB tools
– Created schematic symbols and PCB footprints for internal hardware engineers
May 2015 August 2016
Electrical Engineering Intern at Pason Systems
– Implemented Linux packages using Yocto framework for an embedded field product
– Created Python control script and load fixture to simulate and certify electrical load of product
– Cross-compiled C programs for an ARM-based embedded Linux target to debug SPI bus
– Developed database dashboards using XML to monitor the health of field units
– Performed hardware (hi-pot, overcurrent) tests for field failure root-cause analysis