I am a young professional, currently working as a technical consultant at Ventera Corporation. I majored in Computer Science and minored in Economics. My interest includes Software Development, Database Development, Data Analytics etc. My passion is learning new technology currently I am vested in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Blockchain. I am also interested in doing interdisciplinary work where I can use my technical skills to examine social and economic phenomena.
August 2013 May 2017
Bachelor's in Computer Science at Bucknell University
Technical Consultant at Ventera Corporation
• Develop and unit test database code such as stored procedures, triggers and views using SQL Server
• Provide support to the application developers (e.g., SQL statement creation, modify database objects, update reference data, update test data, etc.).
• Identify Configuration Items.
• Assembles and delivers the code and its components.
• Create detailed designs for system reports using SQL server data tools such as Visual Studio.
• Develop and unit test system reports and works with application developers to integrate reports into the application.
June 2016 August 2016
Cost Proposal Intern at Oban Corporation
• Worked on a cost proposal which requires extensive usage of excel.
• Managed more than twenty tables and thousand of data entry, linking tables and tabs, this required making the full use of excel’s complicated formula and functionalities.
May 2016 July 2016
Technical Intern at Ventera Corporation
• Worked on a Mobile app using Cordova as a platform and SQL server for database.
• Immersed in the Agile process and worked using scrum methodology.