I’m an experienced motivated developer with success on both ends of the stack with 4 years of education experience as well as 2+ years of professional experience. I have experience leading and developing commercial web apps. I am always growing my tech stack based on latest trends. I love what I do.
- Python 3.x
June 2010 June 2014
Web Development at Bellevue College
Freelance Developer at Self
• Front end React developer responsible for creating new apps for clients, as well as updating existing apps.
• Maintaining a 100% progress rate to ensure that products are of top quality as well as being ready for demo deadlines.
• Responsible for last minute reworks and debugging that saved at least 1 major project.
• Using Git to pull and push projects in a timely manner.
• Using AGILE methodologies and having daily meetings with development teams.
January 2018 July 2018
Software Developer at Drishticon
• Designing full stack apps from ground up for client needs.
• Making key decisions on what tech stack to use for each project.
• Fulfilling all of the clients needs as well as maintaining every deadline.
• Using Python, Django, Postgres, NGINX, Gunicorn, and Digital Ocean.
• Using MongoDB, Express, React/Redux, and Node.
• Utilizing cloud deployment methods such as Heroku and Amazon S3 to deploy apps for development and production.
• Constantly learning and mastering current tech trends